Professional working skills e-learning system aims to provide knowledge, professtional working skills and life skills for students and employees.
- The system is deployed at www.kynangchuyennghiep.vn. It helps learners to study and expriment via interactive lessons and practical various case-studies. The learners can study anywhere, anytime and on anydevice (desktop, laptop, tablet or smartphone); consult methods or techniques to solve problem and ask for real proble solving advice from experts.
- An organization can order a separate sub learning system for their students or employees. The skills course list will be tailored according to the organization’s needs. They can follow their learners’ skills development progress via management tools: manage users, schedule and track learning, do statistics of skills and skills assessment.
This system is considered as a useful tools to the shools manage and improve training quality following AUN-QA, CDIO, ABET standards; the corporates manage their employees’ professional working skills development with saving cost.
The professional skills system includes a non-exhautive list of skill courses:
Professional working skills
- Active learning methods – Study smarter not harder
- Career path planning skills
- Mind mapping skills
- Time management – self management skills
- Effective communication skills
- Effective presentation skills
- Effective writting skills (writing email, report, proposal, CV, etc)
- Teamwork skills
- Critical thinking skills
- Creative problem solving skills
- Job interview skills
- Personal finance control skills
- Safety and rescue skills (river safety, snakebite prevention, response to fire incidents, response to thieves, emergency, etc.)
- HIV/AIDS and other STDs prevention education
- Sex education
The courses are designed with interactive lessons, practical case-studies, video clips and tests.